Sunday, September 1, 2013

First Update!

CBaHC (for those unfamiliar with my abbreviation, that's Captain Bones and Her Crew)
Chapter: 26: Morning Glory
Page count: 157

Enola and Prosper (coming soon)
Chapter: N/A (1)
Page count: 2

Writer's Block status: Sucks.

So here's where everything is at right now. On this blog you will be able to read snippets, deleted scenes, and the new sort of spin off, The Miscellaneous Adventures of Enola and Prosper. They show up in Chapter 11: Burning Bridges. Enola is mentioned in Chapter 8: Uncle Sharmain and His Library. It's going to be just as fun as CBaHC, if not a bit less fun. I'll post the first part of that when I finish.

Updates will be as irregular as my writing, so be prepared for months with out updates. (I'm kidding. Maybe 1 month tops)

So, I'm going to try to finish the 1st section of Enola and Prosper right now so it will be ready to post.
~Cheers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment